ARKit is a new framework that allows you to easily create unparalleled augmented reality experiences for iPhone and iPad. By blending digital objects and information with the environment around you, ARKit takes apps beyond the screen, freeing them to interact with the real world in entirely new ways.
- ARBrush - Quick demo of 3d drawing in ARKit using metal + SceneKit
- ARuler - ARKit demo ruler app
- Apple ARKit example app - Apple ARKit example app
- ARKit-FloorIsLava - Basic ARKit example that detects planes and makes them lava.
- ARKit-line-drawing - Changed the default ARKit project to draw a line where the camera is positioned
- ARKit-tictactoe - ARKit based tic-tac-toe with a decent AI opponent
- ARShooter - A basic Augmented Reality shooter made with ARKit in Swift (iOS 11)
- ARTetris - Augmented Reality Tetris made with ARKit and SceneKit
- Boxify - An ARKit box-drawing demo
- iOS11 ARKit (3D of Wolf
????狼) - iOS11 ARKit (3D of Wolf ????狼)
- iOS-11-by-Examples - Examples of new iOS 11 APIs
- react-native-arkit - React Native binding for iOS ARKit
- MeasureARKit - Simple app measuring real objects with ARKit (tutorial in articles)
- ARKitGameSpriteKit - A game inspired by Pokemon Go build with ARKit and SpriteKit
Your contributions are always welcome! To add, remove, or change things on the list: Submit a pull request. See
contribution.md for guidelines.