iTunes Connect Library inspired by FastLane
I wrote MotherShip for two reasons.
- love FastLane, but I am not proficient in Ruby.
- I wanted to see how difficult it would be to write a port.
What can MotherShip do?
- Login to iTunesConnect
- Get list of Testers
- Get list of Groups
- Invite someone to test an app
import MotherShip let firstName = "C" let lastName = "B" let email = "firstname.lastname@example.org" let tester = Tester(email: email, firstName: firstName, lastName: lastName) let testFlight = TestFlight() testFlight.login(with: creds) let code = testFlight.invite(tester: tester, to: appInfo.appIdentifier, for: appInfo.teamIdentifier)
- Ability to update app info
- Upload build
- Code signing? Or just leave it up to Apple
- Two-Factor Authentication?
There is a Command Line Interface for MotherShip.
$ mothership login <user> <password> $ mothership testflight invite <email> <first-name> <last-name> <app-id> <team-id>