ZMJTipView is a fully customisable tooltip view written in Swift that can be used as a call to action or informative tip.
- Can be shown pointing to any
- support for any arrow direction
←, →, ↑, ↓
- Automatic orientation change adjustments.
- Fully customisable appearance.
- Fully customisable presentation and dismissal animations.
- Support contain custom view.
To run the example project, clone the repo, and run
pod install from the Example directory first.
ZMJTipView is available through CocoaPods. To install it, simply add the following line to your Podfile:
ZMJTipView is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.